Thursday, November 25, 2004

Day 23

thursday... transport strike today. got to the office early enough not to be affected by the impending strike. i just hope that there'd still be some fx's or jeepneys when i go home this afternoon.

we still don't have running water at home... arg! just used the dirty water with chlorine solution for my bath. nawasa says there's a possibility that they'll be able to fix the problem this day. i do hope they fix it soon! this is also one of the reasons i got to the office early... nuninu.

last night, somebody called from my office while i was sleeping. they even asked my mom to wake me up because it's an office emergency! haay. apparently, they just wanted to ask me something regarding a report conversion. i had no immediate answer so i'd be doing the research today...

on a much happier note, 1(!) week left before my mignon comes back! yey! now, what do i surprise her with? hmm...

food?

flowers?

hmm, flowers???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home