Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Day 0 (D-Day!)

today, my mignon left for paris. we accompanied her to the airport at around 3pm. waited for her til 5pm, before she was called to board their plane. called her at around 5:50pm, to say our final i-love-you's, before they are requested to turn off their cellphones.

according to their flight plan, they'll be at singapore at around 9pm today. and will be at france tomorrow, 11pm.

and so it begins... my 30+ days without my mignon.


as early as now, everything seems different. i went home from a cancelled basketball game. alone... no mignon to go to. so much time by myself. what to do?

here's a list of the things at the top of my head:

1. basketball - playing for my company's basketball team isn't that fun anymore. no intensity nor passion to expect from me. i'll probably join my friends from my former company in their pickup games. and also our practice sessions at adidas sportskamp, airconditioned basketball court (2.5k an hour!)

2. gym - i initially planned on going back to my daily gym schedule, even if it's just running for the whole session. now, it's not likely. i guess going to the gym is more fun if you go there with someone...

3. books - hoping to read 2 books this month. i'm currently reading book 8 of "the wheel of time". i already have books 9 (bought) and 10 (gift from dear friends) and was looking for book 8 for the longest time. the book now costs 375. i bought book 9 at 319!

4. programming projects - now i can probably work on my brad's brainchild project for their department. i do hope to finish it by the time my beloved comes back.

5. exam review - start reviewing for my certification exam. not really my priority... i wish i were more enthusiastic about this one... nuninu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home