Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Day 1

woke up at my usual time, 5am. got up at 510am. ate alone since my sister doesn't have classes untl next week. prepared 2 tuna sandwiches for my lunch...

got an email from my mignon that they're already in singapere (er, singapore =D ). yey!

usual morning routine...
emails (check!)
bpitrade (check!)
inq7 comics (check!)
espn (check!)
fantasy nba (check!)
call my brad (haay...)

i had a quick chat with dionne's friend (and officemate), dulce. she's teasing me/us about marriage and wedding stuff. mauuna pa sila ni eric eh! at aba naman, may blog pa sila! hehe.

not much action today... just continued on the project i was working on a week ago. except when a friend (anne) gave me a link to a site that posts ebooks. got to download the robin hobb novels. finally, i'll get to find out what happens to the assassin's apprentice.

can't wait to get a message from my mignon saying that they're in france...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home